Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bumped off da tracks, please get back on track!


I have always wanted to go this place because there are so many choices of broths and noodle combinations to choose from.

Got there late in the afternoon and there were only three people finishing off their tea then.
The air conditioning at the restaurant was quite stuffy so it was lucky that it wasn’t that hot that day, but hot enough that you felt the air conditioning was not adequate.
On my table there were lots of toast crumbs which didnt seem to bother me, but it meant that no one wiped the table after the previous customer left.
I doubt they were busy because there were only three people in the restaurant and about five empty tables.

Again, I learnt another lesson, I should have dined here a few years ago before they changed the menu and when it was on good tracks.
Before they changed the menu, there were so many items that you would have difficulty deciding what to get.
I would have ordered Grilled beef, deep fried squid tentacles if they had them.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OLD MENU:


























+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pork bone broth
I am not expecting the quality of the broth served at ramen joints but it was so bland and pale.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bite sized dumpling
I didn’t realise they were that small.
Anyway they reminded me of those miniature Taiwan gyozas that used to be sold in MK a few years ago, it was such a shame I didn’t take pictures of them then.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Courgettes
There were three slices and a total waste of money for $3, they were not fresh and undercooked.
They were still crispy and the bitterness of courgettes were nearly as bitter as bittermelon.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fried scallops
It was impressive some of the fried items were served separately so they remained crispy.
This was the only item that tasted nice!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hopefully this restaurant gets back on its track and serves the nice noodles it did a few years ago as seen on Openrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...